Friday, February 12, 2010

Any good liberal arts schools in the midwest?

I'm going to be a senior this year, and i havent found any schools id be crazy about going to yet. I know I want to go to a liberal arts school. As of now, I plan on going into journalism or psychology. I'd prefer a smaller school in a rural area, but right now I'll take anything i can get =). Do you have any suggestions? Thanks so much!Any good liberal arts schools in the midwest?
Well, for one there's University of Chicago. Not so small and not rural, but definitely primo liberal arts school, and in the Midwest.





For smaller, less urban options: Grinell (already mentioned,) Carleton already mentioned,) Oberlin, Beloit...Any good liberal arts schools in the midwest?
LxG, those are liberal arts colleges.





LACs are a much better educational experience than large universities, I wish more people would realize it!





Check out Macalester (MN), Carleton (MN), Knox College (IL), Grinnell College (IA), Kenyon (OH), Wooster (OH), Dennison (OH).





best: grinnell, kenyon, carleton, macalester.





expand your search!!! new england has the best LACs (amherst, williams, middlebury, bowdoin, etc.) california has pomona, claremont mckenna, etc. good luck!
Notre Dame, South Bend, Indiana

No comments:

Post a Comment