Friday, February 12, 2010

What would you do if a brain washed liberal zombie bit your finger off?

Liberals are friken animals biting peoples body parts off!


Is this Acorn's new strategy?What would you do if a brain washed liberal zombie bit your finger off?
Have the Doctor that is sewing back on my finger to give me an aids test when he's done with his thread and needle.What would you do if a brain washed liberal zombie bit your finger off?
I think it is hilarious. Vocal louts who physically accost others should realize there is a consequence.





Too hilarious that the old man had to use his socialized insurance to remedy the problem.
I know better to put my finger near a persons mouth if I am fighting them.








You did not read the whole story did you?
If bit by a liberal zombie I think the best idea is to suicide immediately before you turn into one!
I would wonder if it the death panels considered it something that qualified for an end of life counseling session if I were his age ...
I would go to an Emergency Room, where I would be treated, whether or not I had insurance.
I would probably cut my whole arm off, because I don't want to be infected with liberalitis
Never happen.





I don't go around sticking my finger in their faces.
I have more sense than to stick my finger into a zombie's mouth. `
I would regret putting my fist in his mouth.
take him and or her and make them barf
I'm not a frail old man, so I doubt the hippie would attack me.

No comments:

Post a Comment