Monday, February 8, 2010

What are the conservative and Liberal views for the environment?

Also put in the website where you may have got the information from!What are the conservative and Liberal views for the environment?
well there are conservatives and then there are republican they are not the same. I would never call my self a democrat or a republican, both sux. But I am a conservative. I think there is alot we can do to help the environment as a nation. cut back on usage is the best way. recycle what we have. I do not believe that the government should impose the cap and trade bill, it will only raise the price of things. the more the government controls the worst things get. we haven't had a conservative president in over 70 years. reagan was middle of the road at best. bush was a liberal.

No comments:

Post a Comment