Friday, February 12, 2010

How can I take advantages from the current liberal government?

I'm serious. I'm a republican but I want to take full advantage of our current government but don't know how.





Any advise? Any web site about it?How can I take advantages from the current liberal government?
Quit your job and stop paying your mortgage. Maybe refinance to get cash back or buy a much larger house than you can really afford.How can I take advantages from the current liberal government?
Hm, I see you are definitely a typical Republican trying to take advantage of things (hence their continuing desire to deregulate). How sad...
Sit on your butt in your mom's basement and post stupid questions on YA all day.





Oh, wait, you already do that.





Nevermind.
Dodge taxes. Never underestimate the power of the ';business expense'; that gets redirected to a swiss bank account.
If you were a woman you could birth a lotta babies and collect mo money mo money mo .
stop doing things, and collect.

No comments:

Post a Comment