Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Liberal Psychics: How long will I have to wait in the emergency room once we are under UHC?

NOTE: I realize that it is not being proposed at this time but a consequence of the ';public option'; will be UHC.Liberal Psychics: How long will I have to wait in the emergency room once we are under UHC?
Take a look at all the other country's that have UHC, their biggest problem is waiting time for every thing, when you have long waiting times that leads to poor quality of care, that goes hand and hand.Liberal Psychics: How long will I have to wait in the emergency room once we are under UHC?
Many years ago I was in an ER since I was not at home and had no place else to go. There were numerous shooting victims seen but I wait over three hours, in massive pain. I can't imagine how long I'd have to wait under Obama-care.
Read a book

No comments:

Post a Comment