Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Can you tell the difference between Liberal propaganda in the Media and the truth?

Do you question information or accept it blindly?I know it is not easy to find anything but media spin but do you even look?Can you tell the difference between Liberal propaganda in the Media and the truth?
It is being spun on both sides. There is not even any real liberal media today either, except possibly a few college or university stations. Come on, there is not a big difference between the left and right when they are on different arms of the same puppeteer.Can you tell the difference between Liberal propaganda in the Media and the truth?
I always question sources on everything. Even FOX News, which is my favorite. I try to get a good blend of different sources.
Dual - Citizens own 90 % of the major media outlets. The same people that sold our top - secret stuff.
other than world events its all propaganda designed to gain votes, recognition or power.so don't believe any of it and judge on character, and kerry still has three purple hearts.
The same conservatives who accuse mainstream America of blindly believing everything the liberal media puts out are the same conservatives who blindly believe everything that Sean Hannity, Ann Coulter, Laura Ingraham, Rush Limbaugh, and Fox News puts out.





It works both ways. And it's become nearly impossible to find a true non-partisan news source.
Never take anything at face value. In my experience, if the message seems to be an irrational attack on a person or an idea, it's coming from a liberal. That's the only defense they have to any logical argument.
I always make sure to get both sides of the story before I blindly jude people.
Yes, I can, I just don't bother with the Media, at all, its all spin,


all the time. I Trust no one, I get tired, of the opinions.Most of


the time ,if you listen, the Truth is opposite of what they, are trying


to get you to swallow. Yes Kerry, still has 3 purple hearts, too bad


he wont return them to people , who really earned them.
If it's a LIBERAL talking , I know it's spun Tighter than a banker's


wallet .


They'll say anything to regain power , promise anything , do anything and then blame the Republicans when they don't deliver .


CLINTON ran on tax cuts ,got elected and raised taxes , look it up .

No comments:

Post a Comment