Wednesday, February 10, 2010

How do most parents expect their children to treat them in such a liberal and care-free society?

Are the young really to be blamed for all their ill-discipline, rudeness, ungratefulness and other sins?How do most parents expect their children to treat them in such a liberal and care-free society?
The way your children behave is a great reflection on a parent and vice versa. We should be good role models no matter what. I didn't teach my kids to be rude or hateful and I am a firm believer in what goes around,comes around. I expect my children to give back to society and I know they will because they have seem me do it....I still do b/c I am a volunteer. I also believe this: I didn't have children so that they can take care of me when I am old, they didn't ask to be born and I refuse to be a burden when I am old and expect them to do the same for thier children.How do most parents expect their children to treat them in such a liberal and care-free society?
Your starting premise is wrong. While it is true the young people generally immitate what they've learned from their parents, it is incorrect to assume that all they have learned is sin. Today's young people can be far more accepting of differences in people and other things if they are allowed to be free, and not fettered by narrow-minded, rigid thinking foisted on them by the frightened elders of our society.
Hey, my son isn't THAT rude to me. If he did anything over the top I'd take my belt off and whack him with it (yes, really).





How are parents supposed to know how to raise their kids if they never witnessed proper parenting in this ';liberal and care-free society';?
pls open m site check m number http://yahooonlinetrad.com
What you call ';sins'; I call freedom.


%26gt;_%26gt;
Are you Mormon?
(cough) denver has no penis (cough)
  • white hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment